LifeStraw Play 2-Stage Replacement Filter
This is a 2-stage replacement filter for LifeStraw Play, the bottle is sold separately. If you want to purchase a LifeStraw Play here.
Replacing the filter in your LifeStraw Play is quick and easy to do. Simply unscrew the top cap from the bottle and gently remove the filter. Discard the used one.
Insert the new filter into the top cap and then screw the top cap back into the bottle.
Features & Benefits
- 2-Stage replacement filter compatible with all LifeStraw Play bottles
- Uses advanced hollow fiber membrane technology (0.2 microns) to remove waterborne bacteria and protozoa up to 1,000 gallons (4,000 liters)
- Uses replaceable activated carbon capsule to reduce bad taste, chlorine and organic chemical matter for up to 26 gallons (100 liters)
- Meets US EPA drinking water standard
Stage 1: Hollow Fiber Membrane
- Removes 99.999999% of waterborne bacteria including E-Coli
- Removes 99.999% of waterborne protozoan parasites, including Giardia & Cryptosporidium
- Removes 99.999% of Microplastics
- Lifetime: 264 gallons (1,000 liters) for the hollow fiber membrane
Stage 2: Activated Carbon Capsule
- Reduces chlorine
- Reduces bad odour and taste
- Reduces organic chemical matter (pesticides, herbicides, VOC)
- Lifetime: 26 gallons (100 liters) for the replaceable activated carbon capsule
- Replacement carbon capsules available here